Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes. Zucchini and tomatoes make a winning team in this great-tasting side dish. This is an excellent way to use your fresh zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and It makes a colorful side dish that will add interest to your plate as well as fiber. Stewed zucchini is an excellent substitute for starchy or fatty side dishes if.
A summery zucchini stew that's ready in under fifteen minutes, vegan and gluten-free. Our gardens are in full bloom and our markets are bursting at the seams with fruits and vegetables. Especially, zucchini and tomatoes which make. You can have Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes
- You need 2 large of zucchini diced.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 pints of broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
This super easy veggie side-dish goes with just about any entree. For gluten free choose millet or rice bread. A quick sauteed zucchini recipe combined with stewed tomatoes for an easy side dish. A late summer, early fall dish, Stewed Tomatoes, Zucchini and Patty Pan Squash, is deliciously simple and easy.
Stewed Zucchini and Tomatoes Preparation
- In a pan mix all the ingredients.
- Simmer covered 15 minutes. Then uncover..
- Simmer uncovered 25 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Each bite tastes like the best of summer! When the garden produces abundant late-summer vegetables, this Stewed Tomatoes, Zucchini and Patty Pan squash dish is a favorite in my. Combine the zucchini, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and red pepper flakes in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with the olive oil, season with salt I love zucchini and tomatoes but roasted in the oven like this is my absolute favorite way to eat them. I've already left out the onions and just use onion powder.