Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini.
You can cook Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini
- You need 4 of white Potatoes – tan skin on cut into cube size. Boiled in salt water..
- It’s 1 of Zucchini, sliced into cubes.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 Bunch of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger, Garlic and Turmeric Paste.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Curry MASALA.
- Prepare of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Medium size onion.
- It’s 2 of medium Tomatoes.
- It’s 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 of Green Chillies.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garam Masala.
Tariwale Aloo and Mattar with Zucchini Instructions
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add cumin seeds. In a blender make puree of onion, tomatoes, garlic cloves and green chillies. Cook cumin for 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro. Cook 2 minutes, add puree and cook covered for 5 minutes. Add a little water (4 tablespoons)..
- Add vegetable masala and coriander powder, and add 2 cups of water. Reduce heat to simmer and cook covered 10 mins. Add boiled potatoes and zucchini. Add garam masala and cook 10 mins. on slow heat (covered). Serve when ready to eat..