Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad.
You can cook Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad
- It’s 1/2 box of garden rotini pasta, cooked.
- It’s 3 cans of tuna, drained.
- Prepare 3 of hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 C of purple onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 C of mayo.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of celery salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 C of frozen peas.
- It’s 1/2 C of pickle relish, finely chopped.
Tuna,pea and garden rotini salad instructions
- Cook the pasta according to package. Let cool. Drain tuna. Boil eggs and let cool. Chop purple onion finely. Chop eggs. Chop pickle relish fine. Now add all ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. Let chill in refrigerator for an hour before serving..