Chenango Zucchini Bread.
You can have Chenango Zucchini Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chenango Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp. of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
Chenango Zucchini Bread Preparation
- Grate zucchini, carefully squeeze out much of the liquid, and set aside..
- Beat eggs and then add the next 4 ingredients..
- Measure 3 cups of flour and add to zucchini mix one cup at a time. Then with the last cup of flour add the rest of the dry ingredients..
- Mix well..
- Pour into 2 greased loaf pans..
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 – 60 minutes. Check doneness with a toothpick in the center of the loaves..