Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta.
You can cook Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta
- It’s 3 cups of spinach.
- You need 2 of zucchinis.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tbsp of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Penne pasta or any type you'd like.
Quick Spinach and Zucchini Pasta Preparation
- Cook pasta in water for about 15 mins remember to season water with salt.
- Dice zucchinis up in a sauté pan add olive oil and zucchinis and salt sauté for about 8 to 10 minutes then add the spinach sauté for about 5-6 minutes at this time add 1/2 Tbsp of the Italian seasoning.
- Then drain pasta when done cooking add to the pan with the ingredients and the last of the Italian seasoning and pepper sauté for 2-3 minutes making sure everything is mixed well then plate and garnish with the Parmesan cheese.