Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt. Lean ground turkey is infused with sweet roasted red peppers and tart lime, grilled up and served on a scrumptious slider with a spicy sriracha yogurt aioli. Our favorite Southern sandwich filling gets the taco treatment. Turkey Zucchini Meatballs, a genius recipe from Ottolenghi.
This yogurt-based dip features sumac, a beautiful deep red spice with a lemony flavor that's very popular in Middle Eastern. I was so excited to share this zucchini beet noodle with avocado cilantro lime sauce recipe with you last week—I patted myself on the back for my advance preparation and forethought, but as life would have it, it threw some other stuff in my direction and I lost control. No words came out of my fingers for. You can make Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt
- Prepare of For the Sliders:.
- You need 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini, skin on.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- It’s 3 of green onions, minced.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric (optional).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper or a dash of Ghost Pepper powder.
- You need of For the Avocado Lime Yogurt:.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
- You need of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
The Best Avocado Chicken Healthy Recipes on Yummly Add avocado, lime juice, nonfat plain Greek yogurt, cilantro, garlic, jalapeno, black pepper and water then blend until smooth. Cut some carbs and use spiralized zucchini in place of noodles in this zesty pesto pasta dish recipe. Top with Cajun-seasoned shrimp to complete I'll be honest I was skeptical about avocado pesto but this was absolutely delicious.
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt Preparation
- For the Sliders: Crumble ground turkey into a medium mixing bowl..
- Wash and grate zucchini, with the skin on, into a measuring cup and then add to mixing bowl with ground turkey..
- Mince about 1/2 cup of cilantro to your liking. Measure out about 4 Tablespoons and add to mixing bowl. Set aside the remaining minced cilantro..
- Mince 4 green onions to desired size, reserving the greens of the 4th onion for the Avocado Lime Yogurt, and add to mixing bowl..
- Add remaining spices and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon..
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch patties using about 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture in each..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-hi heat and add the prepared sliders (you may have to cook them in batches)..
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until done..
- For the Avocado Lime Yogurt: Slice open and scoop out avocado into a small mixing bowl..
- Add Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon reserved minced cilantro and remaining ingredients to bowl with avocado..
- Mash, by hand with a fork, until well blended and smooth. Or, if you are fortunate enough to have your daughter buy you a handy dandy immersion blender, now would be the time to break that baby out and whip it up!.
- Cut the sliders in half and serve in a tortilla wrap with cabbage slaw and a dollop of Avocado Lime Yogurt. Enjoy!.
I'm talking used my finger to eat every last morsel of the pesto delicious. Stir together the lime zest, a drizzle of the oil and the yogurt (to taste) in a small bowl. To serve, divide the lime-zest yogurt between plates, spreading it around with the back of a spoon. Top with equal amounts of the ginger-marinated zucchini, then place an egg on each. Light zucchini noodles tossed in a creamy avocado and tomatillo sauce with taco lime grilled shrimp and juicy roasted tomatoes!