Brownie cookies. These chocolate brownie cookies are everything you love about a rich, fudgy, crinkly, brownie.in a cookie!! These Brownie Cookies are just like a chewy, fudgy, chocolate brownie but in cookie form! They're incredibly easy to make and delicious too!
Wonderfully chewy on the outside and fudgey on the inside, with chunks of melty. These easy chocolate chip cookie brownies have my very favorite chocolate chip cookie dough baked into the top layer of decadent, fudgy brownies. These brownie cookies are your favourite chewy chocolate brownies in cookie form! You can cook Brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie cookies
- Prepare 55 gr of butter.
- It’s 3 packs of milk chocolate.
- It’s of 1 packs bitter chocolate.
- Prepare of 2 egg.
- Prepare of 1 cup sugar.
- Prepare of 5 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- You need of Vanilla.
- It’s of Baking powder.
This from-scratch brownie cookies recipe is easy and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Brookies (Brownie Cookies). Brownie fans must try these delicious Brownie Cookies. They are so yummy and very simple to make with all the things you love about a brownie in a cookie.
Brownie cookies instructions
- We melt the butter and chocolates on the stove (set aside a package and we will put it in the last).
- While the chocolate melts, we whisk the eggs and sugar thoroughly..
- We pour the melted chocolate mix into the egg and sugar mixture.
- We mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- We combine all the ingredients and break the chocolates into it.
- We cook for 8-10 minutes at 170 degrees with a preheated fan..
- After a little note comes out of the oven, don't handle it and wait until it breaks down.BON APETİT🤗.
When a brownie and a cookie meet, fall in love, and get married, this is the wedded bliss that results. Fudge brownie cookies; I love this fudge brownie cookies recipe! It always turns out perfect and And he dreamed up brownie cookies with white chocolate chips, sandwiched with marshmallow. Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out. Also known as "brookies," this genius dessert mashup combines two of your favorite treats into one, making the ultimate dessert.