Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam. SPAM® Hickory Smoke brings campfire meat to the can. Imagine yourself sitting by a bonfire while you enjoy the real smoked flavor of this canned meat. Ingredients: Pork with Ham, Mechanically Separated Chicken, Water, Salt, Modified Potato Starch, Sugar, Hickory Smoke Flavoring, Sodium.
Three cheeses and thin, woven strips of zucchini make this one-pan classic a crowd-pleaser. Instructions: Slice SPAM Hickory Smoke and heat as suggested: To Fry: Fry slices in skillet until golden brown on both sides. Hickory Smoke Spam, where's the flavour? You can make Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ For the spam ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- It’s 12 ounce of can of hickory smoked spam.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s of ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ Zucchini spaghetti ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 14 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 of small onion sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need of ■■■■■■ Topping ■■■■■■■.
- Prepare to taste of parmesan cheese grated.
Stir in cooked spaghetti , then stir in soy sauce, water, sesame oil and pepper. Mix all together, heat through and serve. I went ahead and started another pan with Oriental style Frozen Veggies and added it to the pot with the spam and noodles. DIRECTIONS Season zucchini with salt and pepper.
Zucchini spaghetti with hickory smoked spam Preparation
- I used this utensil to make the zucchini noodles I paid $11 us dollars at a flea market..
- After you make the noodles set aside.
- Take the spam out of the can.
- Heat oil in the pan. Slice the spam thinly. I got 9 pieces.
- Fry the spam in pan.
- Get them brown.
- When crispy move to some paper towels.
- In the leftover oil and drippings add the onion slices.
- Get them caramelized.
- Add tomatoes.
- Stirring constantly let all the bits on bottom of pan get incorporated into the sauce, its called deglazing the pan. Add tomato paste, sugar, salt, basil, parsley, and let thicken..
- The sauce should be very thick. Add the zucchini mix well. The zucchini will release its juices and thin the sauce out just a bit..
- Add cheese. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Crispy Spaghetti with Zucchini and Herbs. Note: I used pecan smoke but almost anything will work including Once the smoker is pre-heated, remove the spam from the fridge and place it in the smoker. I used a Bradley rack to make it easy to move it to and. BBQ SPAM® Musubi-Bringing you to an all new level of Spam enjoyment. It's not just for the cultured. ~m.