White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini. Growing up in the Philippines and being a Filipino, sometimes how I wished I am an Italian, I am I must say in-love or obsessed with anything Italian. DIRECTIONS Season zucchini with salt and pepper. Toss spaghetti with zucchini and garlic oil.
The sauce for this pasta recipe comes together quickly in one skillet while your spaghetti noodles cook on the next burner. Spaghetti and linguine go particularly well with light tomato sauces and seafood sauces, which cling to the long strands. Plus: More Pasta Recipes and Tips. You can cook White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini
- It’s 250 g of ideal spaghetti.
- It’s 1 pack of all purpose cream.
- It’s 2 of tbsps. Olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of zucchini,sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large can white beans.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic,finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion,sliced.
- You need 2 can of century tuna flakes,drained.
- It’s 4 sprigs of dill,chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheedar cheese.
- You need of Parmesan cheese for toppings.
Pasta with Tuna and VegetablesLa Cocinera Con Prisa. White Bean Salad with Tuna and Arugula. Spaghetti works well but any other types of pasta will yield oodles of deliciousness. The amount of liquid you will need will vary depending on the type of pasta but also on the pot that you are using.
White Spaghetti with Tuna and Zucchini Preparation
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain spaghetti..
- Heat 2 tbsps oil in a skillet, Saute garlic and onions for 2 minutes.add zucchini and tuna,cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the cream,cheddar cheese and white beans,Gently stir then add dill. Season with salt and pepper and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Pile spaghetti onto a serving plate and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese on top.
It's one of the other things I love about this; he gets his pasta fixed his way, I get mine my way. Heat until the sauce is warm. Rinse the zucchini pasta under hot water then gently squeeze handfuls of it to dry. Serve the pasta with the sauce on top and a little. I am hoping you do have a few zucchini still holding on and you give this zucchini stuffed with tuna a try.