Baked Chicken and Zucchini. Baked chicken breasts with zucchini, tomatoes, and fresh basil: colorful and tasty, and ready in less than an hour! Baked Chicken and Zucchini. "I love zucchini, so this colorful dish is one of my favorites," writes Sheryl Goodnough of Eliot, Maine. "I make it often in summer. It's especially good with tomatoes fresh from the garden." Gluten Free Low Carb Baked Chicken and Zucchini Casserole with Tomatoes.
It's made extra special with some mozzarella cheese melted on top. Zucchini, bread crumbs, ricotta, butter, and Parmesan create a juicy layer that makes you wish chicken always tasted this good. The chicken was sandwiched between a few Kitchn favorites: baked ricotta and my new "easy entertaining" go-to, creamy candy bar sauce. You can create Baked Chicken and Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken and Zucchini
- Prepare 3 of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- It’s 2 of carrots / washed / chopped.
- It’s 1 of large potato peeled / chopped.
This Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan is the most amazing comfort food makeover! Serve over zucchini noodles for a low carb, gluten free dinner. This chicken and zucchini combo is an easy baked dish flavored with tomatoes and garlic and finished with a topping of shredded mozzarella or This is an easy and great tasting recipe made with chicken breasts, zucchini, and tomatoes, cooked in dry sherry and topped with gooey, melted cheese. Baked Chicken Parmesan made with cutlets, homemade tomato sauce, gooey cheese and served on Zucchini Noodles!
Baked Chicken and Zucchini Preparation
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
An easy weeknight meal your Lighter Baked Chicken Parmesan. I know it's July, but it's ok to do comfort food now, right? We've actually had a cool front come through Texas recently. The kids love these healthy Baked Zucchini Sticks! Baked Chicken Breasts is couldn't be more simple or delicious to make!