You can create Zucchini Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Soup
- You need 400 g of zucchini about 3.
- You need 2 of potato.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of bouillon cube in 2 cups water or stock.
- It’s 5 of large basil leaves.
Zucchini Soup Preparation
- Dice garlic and onions. Saute on low heat. Chop potato and zucchini and add to the pot. Let the vegetables cook on med low for a few minutes..
- Add vegetable stock to pot. Bring to a boil and then simmer for about 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft..
- Add basil and then puree the mixture..
- Salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle a little parmeson if you like and/or serve with breadsticks..