Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Add the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic and cook Remove from heat. Toss the zucchini noodles in with the chicken mixture and stir until the noodles.
Bring to a boil, then stir until the sauce has reduced by about half. Toss the zucchini noodles in with the. Once the spiralized zucchini has time to soak up the herby pesto sauce, this chicken and pesto pasta makes particularly good leftovers. You can cook Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce
- Prepare 2 of stems of kale (use just the leaves).
- You need 2 leaves of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 Tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini (spiralized).
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 6 of chicken strips or 3 pc boneless breast.
- You need 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
The pesto recipe is the best I have found and the chicken and zucchini spirals were delicious Maybe add some garlic salt but so easy. Zucchini noodles with basil pesto and garlic, cream, grilled chicken, mushrooms, tomato and parmesan. Zoodles & Other Noodles. Juicy chicken marinated in pesto is the perfect protein to top these healthy and delicious zucchini noodles! A fast and easy alternative to your regular pasta dinner!
Zucchini Noodles with Pesto Chicken and Garlic Alfredo sauce Preparation
- Making the Pesto: •Add the leaves of kale, chopped if desired, into the blender or food processor. Add cilantro, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, and 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic. Blend on low, it should still be coarse. •Add 1/8 cup Sunflower seeds, continue to blend. • Add 2/3 Tbs extra virgin olive oil periodically as it blends completely.(The last 1/3 Tbs is for the pan.).
- Chop chicken into cubes. • Add 1/3 Tbs of olive oil to the pan on medium heat. •Add the rest of your minced garlic to pan and simmer for 1 minute. •Add pesto, chicken and cook through. •Add salt and pepper to taste. • After the pesto chicken is cooked, set aside..
- Peal the 2 Zucchini or dont, and spiralize it. • 1/4 Tbs of minced garlic to medium heated pan and simmer for a few minutes. • Add Zucchini noodles and cooked chicken to medium heated pan with garlic and cook for 3 minutes. • Add 1/2 jar of garlic alfredo sauce to Zucchini noodles and simmer for 3 minutes. • Add 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese. Toss noodles and chicken. • Salt and pepper to taste • Total cook time for noodles in sauce should be 5-7 minutes total..
- Finish dish with the rest of parmesan cheese. Plate and enjoy!.
Zucchini noodles are all the rage right now. I for one absolutely love them! Cooking zucchini noodles for this Basil Garlic Chicken is completely optional! Once you toss the zucchini noodles with the pesto, the basil pesto sauce softens the If you want to make Basil Garlic Chicken & Pesto Zucchini Noodles even faster, you can absolutely use store-bought pesto. Cut the end off the zucchini and cut a lengthwise slit in each (so noodles will be cut apart.) Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.