Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies.
You can have Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It’s of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare of Chocolate chopped.
Cinnamon Shortbread Cookies instructions
- Whisk butter and sugar together..
- Add cinnamon powder, flour. Mix and then bring it out on the surface. Mix the tough properly, no need to knead it for a long time. Dust the surface and roll out the dough. Cut out cookies in any shape you wish. Lift them carefully with a spatula and place them on the lined tray..
- Pre Heat Oven at 190, layer the cookies inlined tray and chill them in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Place the tray directly from the fridge in the oven..
- Bake for 20 minutes or till they are golden. Remove from the oven, but let them sit in tray for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Dip the cookies and place them carefully on the wire rack. Enjoy as soon as the chocolate sets..