Zucchini Noodle Pasta.
You can have Zucchini Noodle Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- It’s 4 of zucchini.
- You need 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 jar of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of freshly chopped basil for garnish.
Zucchini Noodle Pasta Instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and cherry tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes..
- Add the jar of tomato sauce and the jar of Alfredo sauce and mix until incorporated. Turn to medium low and cover with a lid..
- Zoodle your zucchini into spirals. There are many different contraptions out there. Use what you have on hand and your prefered thickness of noodle..
- Add the zucchini noodles into the skillet and stir sauce through it. Return the lid and simmer for 20 minutes until noodles are soft yet firm..
- Plate, and garnish with basil and parmesan cheese. I also threw on a cooked chicken breast for some extra protein ? but this is complete optional..