Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini. This flavorful chicken and lemon recipe―chicken piccata―is made with boneless chicken breasts, lemon juice, capers, and a breadcrumb coating. Garnish servings with fresh chopped parsley. For a quick, light weeknight meal, serve Lemon-Parsley Chicken with Corn and Tomato Salad.
This Lemon Chicken is an easy, crispy and delicious dish that's sweet and savory, balanced with tangy flavor. People tend to use chicken breasts for kebabs, which look neater, but they're not as tasty as thighs (and breast meat dries out on barbecues). You can also fry the thighs whole. You can create Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large or 2 small lemons.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 3 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
Since lemon and parsley marry so well, these chicken kebab skewers are fragrant, herbaceous, fresh, and flavorful. Your roast chicken will reach new heights with this simple sauce. While the chicken cooks, in a large bowl, combine the squash, zucchini, mint, toasted pine nuts and half the feta cheese; season. Combine parsley and lemon rind in a small bowl; toss gently.
Lemon-parsley chicken & zucchini Instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and sear chicken breasts. About 2 minutes each side..
- Zest lemon on breasts and set aside.
- Slice lemon very thinly..
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil in roasting pan.
- Layer half the lemon slices in the roasting pan.
- Place chicken breasts on top of the lemon slices.
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1/4 inch slices.
- Combine zucchini, salt, pepper, oil, parsley, and remaining lemon slices together and place around the chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Sprinkle top of chicken with lemon zest.
Presshalf of parlsey mixture even into one side of the chicken breasts. Stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, and lemon zest and juice, and season. Stir in enough of the beaten. Try our lemon and parsley chicken with chips recipe and other healthy recipes for children at Red Online. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.