Stuffed zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. This recipe needs a lot of adjustments. In order for the zucchini boats not to be undercooked, (ie. crunchy) they.
One of THE best ways to enjoy zucchini! Crispy and crunchy, this Stuffed Zucchini is the perfect side dish OR snack! Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. You can have Stuffed zucchini using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 6 oz of chicken breasts meat.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of melted Mexican mix cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system. This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. The Best Baked Stuffed Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Stuffed zucchini Instructions
- Wash and cut in half zucchini.
- Delete all the center part off zukini due to the spoon, add salt and pepper.
- Chop meat, fry it on both sides till half-cooked constitution, add chopped zucchini centerpieces, onions, fry for 2 min.
- Mix zucchini – chicken mix with Ranch dressing and stuff zucchini "boats". Put cheese on top. Bake at 420°F for 30 min.
Stuffed Zucchini By Ann Make the most of your fresh garden zucchini with this delicious stuffed zucchini recipe which can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini boats recipe with sweet Italian sausage, cheese and marinara sauce. Nutritional information and weight watchers points included. Get the top-rated recipe for Stuffed Zucchini at http Watch how to make zucchini stuffed with sausage, seasoned ground beef, and a rich tomato sauce. Made this for Father's Day per husband's request.