Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini. It's similar to my Garlic Butter Shrimp recipe, but prepped with zucchini noodles for a complete meal. Once the shrimp have turned pink, add the zucchini pasta back into the pan, gently tossing and Using a spiralizer, make the zucchini pasta. Heat the oil in a large pan over.
I personally like using a vegetable peeler or mandolin. Garlicky Shrimp Zucchini Pasta Is Your Low-Carb BFF. by Delish US. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. You can have Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini
- Prepare 2 of large zucchinis (1-1/2 lbs).
- You need 4 of carrots, peeled.
- You need 1 T of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 T of butter.
- It’s 1/4 c of chopped fresh flat parsley.
Melt remaining butter in skillet then stir in garlic. How to Make Zucchini Noodles With and Without a Spiralizer. Pour the sauce over the zucchini, tomatoes, and basil. Finish with more parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.
Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini Step by step
- Shred or spiralize zucchinis and carrots, set aside..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 min. until pink. Add garlic and cook 1 min. until fragrant..
- Add zucchini and carrot noodles, reduce heat and toss well. Add butter and cook 1 min. until melted..
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately..
How to make Zucchini Noodles without a Spiralizer: The spiralizer is not the only way to make noodles. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. Now if you don't know what a spiralizer is, it's basically a vegetable slicer, cutting super-thin strips resembling spaghetti strands, creating a healthier, grain-free alternative to standard pasta. The flavors of the lemon, garlic, zucchini and shrimp go together so well! In the afternoon, we did It was wonderful.