My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup, zucchini soup recipe. Healthy Creamy Zucchini Soup recipe video. Dozer fans – don't miss his cameo at the end of the video!
It's that time of the year again Olga, the soup looks very fluffy when you pour it into the bowl, I bet it tasted oh so lovely in your I just made this recipe for the first time tonight, and oh my god, was it delicious. ? I think I added too. Give yourself options with this creamy Zucchini Soup recipe. Fortified with onion and garlic, this cream-based Zucchini Soup can be served warm or chilled. You can cook My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup
- You need 3 cups of diced zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of small diced up potatoes.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of frozen peas and carrots or one shredded carrot and a 1/2 a cup of peas.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- It’s 1-1 1/2 cup of cooking cream (heavy cream).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1-2 cubes of Maggi cubes.
- It’s of About 2 cups or more of water depending on how thick or thin you like your soup.
- It’s of Small pieces of fried pita bread for the topping (optional).
- It’s of Salt (optional) the Maggi usually has enough salt that you will not need to add any. Add this last if you need to.
This apps include Images, Ingredients and Method. My Luscious Zucchini and Spinach Soup is a cold soup, but you can warm it up, if you prefer. This soup pairs well with any season. If you prefer it warm, heat it in a saucepan over low heat while stirring continuously.
My Oh So Yummy Famous Zucchini Soup Preparation
- Take all the vegetables and cook them in a small about of oil until tender. Keep stirring till most of the water from the zucchini has been reduced. You want to keep some water so you will be able to blend them up easily..
- Now, take you vegetables and use a hand held blender in the same pot or pour them in a blender and blend them till smooth. You may need to add a little bit of water just so they can blend..
- Pour the mixture back into the pot and add the butter and cooking cream. Start by adding 1 cube first of the Maggi chicken stock. Turn the heat down to a medium high and let it boil for a bit. Once the Maggi cubes has dissolved and the soup has gotten thicker taste it and if you feel like it needs another cube add the other one. Also, check the thickness of the soup, depending on if you like you soup thick or a little thin you can add more water. It is supposed to be like the consistency of a creamy potato soup maybe a little thicker..
- You may have to adjust the measurements of the soup just depending on how much of everything you are adding. The zucchini is supposed to over power the other vegetables. Good luck and enjoy!!!.
Ever since the Zucchini Soup Incident™, I use these more expensive, more reliable Rubbermaid BPA-free containers and Lunchbots for liquidy things. This looks and sounds yummy Mel. It's heading into summer over here in Australia and a tad hot but will definitely mark it down as one to make in winter. This soup was made for me because I absolutely adore roasted vegetables. I came home from the garden last week with a zucchini the size of my Side note: you can totally use green zucchini; but beware, your soup will be green.