You can make Zucchini Muffin using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Muffin
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 3 g of Cinnamon.
- You need 5 g of Baking Powder.
- It’s 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Yogurt.
- It’s 60 g of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Zucchini (about 1 zucchini) 150g.
Zucchini Muffin Instructions
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon and baking powder into a medium bowl..
- Mince the zucchini with a kitchen mixer and set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the minced zucchini and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..