Easy Cut Out Cookies.
You can have Easy Cut Out Cookies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cut Out Cookies
- It’s 375 g of AP flour.
- You need 200 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 250 g of margarine, softened.
Easy Cut Out Cookies instructions
- Beat margarine and both sugars together. Don't incorporate too much air so the cookies don't spread!.
- Add in salt and flour. Knead until dough comes together in a ball. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 30-60 min..
- On a well floured surface, roll out your dough carefully. Dip each cookie cutter into flour and delicately put each shape on a parchment-lined baking tray..
- If your dough gets sticky, pop it in the fridge again for 30 min before you continue..
- If your unbaked cookies get soft, refrigerate them until your oven is preheating. Then bake them at 180°C for 8 min. Sandwich cookies with jam or simply dust with powdered sugar. Enjoy :).