Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips. Covered in fresh grated or shaved Parmesan cheese and garlic powder these zucchini chips are baked in the oven until the cheese starts to bubble and turn a light brown color. Crispy and flavorful baked zucchini chips covered in seasoned panko bread crumbs with garlic and Parmesan. Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Chips. featured in Sides for Garlic Lovers.
Crispy keto zucchini chips are seasoned with garlic and Parmesan. There are no breadcrumbs in this recipe! Salting the zucchini slices before baking them is an annoying extra step, but it removes water from the zucchini, which helps achieve crispiness. You can create Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of garlic Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- It’s of non-stick cooking spray.
Then dredge the zucchini chips in the panko crumbs mixed with parmigiano reggiano cheese, garlic powder, lemon zest and salt and pepper. Thinly sliced zucchini coated with panko and parmesan and baked until crispy and delicious. Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan in a large shallow bowl. In another bowl whisk the egg and In a third bowl combine the flour paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Crispy Garlic parmesan zucchini chips Instructions
- Slice your zucchini into thin even slices. Crack your egg and mix the yolk into it in a bowl, in a separate bowl add your breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese and mix..
- Arrange your bowls by an oiled up baking sheet. Dip each piece of zucchini into the egg and then roll it around in the breadcrumb mix. Repeat for all sliced and add leftover breadcrumbs over top if you want..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bake zucchini chips for 20-30 minutes or until they are crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!.
Dip each zucchini slice in the. These Parmesan Garlic Zucchini Chips do not disappoint, they are really good, too. I recommend eating these right away. the. Zucchini Parmesan Crisps – A healthy snack that's incredibly crunchy, crispy and addicting! Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.