Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini. Crispy Parmesan Stuffed Zucchini is one of THE best ways to enjoy zucchini! Crispy and crunchy, the perfect side dish OR snack! Fresh zucchini is topped with breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic and herbs.
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. You can make Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoning salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic salt.
- You need of parmesan cheese (flaked if possible).
These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike. I did chop the zucchini pulp and added that too. I used no bread crumbs or other filler.
Parmesan stuffed baked Zucchini Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash zucchini and cut off each end. Place on a baking dish and slice the zucchini every 1/2 inch or so a little more than halfway through. Put parmesan in the cuts in the zucchini..
- In a small bowl, mix together your oil, garlic salt and seasoning salt. Brush mixture over top of the sliced zucchini and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and enjoy..
I mixed up the mozzarella and Parmesan, added some to the sausage mixture and reserved some to sprinkle over the top. Stuffed zucchini is one of the first recipes I made myself. Every year, my family would grow zucchini in the garden and every year, we'd have more than we knew what to do with. (This seems to be the case for most gardeners, although the past two summers, I have had absolutely no luck growing. The sliced zucchini is baked with Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, tomatoes, and other ingredients. Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a sour cream and Parmesan cheese topping.