Zucchini Carrot Apple Muffins.
You can have Zucchini Carrot Apple Muffins using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Carrot Apple Muffins
- Prepare 1 of Apple (finely diced).
- You need 1 cup of Carrots (shredded).
- It’s 1 of small Zucchini (shredded).
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Splenda.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 3 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raisins (optional).
Zucchini Carrot Apple Muffins Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line muffin tin(s) with cupcake liners, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sugars, oil and eggs..
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Slowly add sugar/egg mixture to flour mixture. Batter will be very thick. If mixture is too dry, add another egg..
- Mix in apple, zucchini, carrot, walnut and raisins..
- Fill muffin tin 2/3 full..
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until toothpick inserted in middle of muffin comes out clean and muffins are golden brown..
- Cool muffins on a cooling rack, store in an air tight container.