You can make Zucchini Fritters using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Fritters
- You need 1-1/2 lbs of zucchini, grated.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 c of almond meal flour.
- Prepare 1/4 c of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 T of evoo.
Zucchini Fritters Step by step
- Place zucchini in a colander over the sink. Add salt and gently toss to combine; let sit for 10 min. Using a clean dish towel or cheese cloth, drain zucchini completely..
- In a large bowl, combine zucchini, flour, cheese, garlic and egg..
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Scoop batter and flatten with spoon making 3 fritters at a time. Cook until underside is browned; about 2 min. Carefuly flip and brown other side; about 1 min..
- Make 12 fritters. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with sour cream, ketchup or dip of your choice!.