My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 stick of salted butter (melted).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1/4 cup of red and green sprinkles.
My Christmas Marshmallow Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add the melted butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar to the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until well combined..
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract..
- Dump in the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined. Dough will be soft..
- Stir in the dark and white chocolate chips and the sprinkles..
- Portion balls to medium size..
- Bake for 11 minutes exactly. Do not overbake. Cookies may look a bit underdone, but they will set up as they cool..
- Let cookies set on baking sheet for at least 5 minutes before eating..
- Store tightly covered for up to 5 days..