Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini. You can't go wrong with this simple recipe! I make this at least once a week when our garden is exploding with zucchini and yellow squash. Roasted Zucchini and Yellow SquashAileen Cooks. yellow squash, extra virgin olive oil, salt, zucchini, lemon.
Both squashes are a good source of vitamins A and C, fiber and potassium Tender pieces of zucchini and yellow squash in a mouthwatering creamy cheese sauce. This delectable easy skillet vegetable will quickly become one. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. You can create Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini
- Prepare 1/3 of of a large sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of of a large yellow zucchini, 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 1 (5 Oz) of can evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped honey ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of American cheese or other cheese that melts well.
Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike.
Brad's cheesy yellow zucchini Step by step
- Add oil and onions to a hot frying pan. Sauté for two minutes. Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 more minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients except cheese. Simmer until zucchini becomes tender. Add cheese and melt in. Serve immediately.
We love serving them as an appetizer, snack or. Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks is a low carb breadsticks recipe perfect for using up summer's bounty of zucchini! These Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks are a low carb breadsticks recipe. A great zucchini recipe to use up your garden's bounty! I haven't been this excited about a recipe since …. okay.