Zucchini "meatballs". These vegetarian Zucchini Meatballs are delicious! Made with grated zucchini, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg with a pomodoro sauce. On the other hand, these Vegan Zucchini "Meatballs" are waaaaay easier.
These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing zucchini meatballs with ricotta and parmesan cheese, topped with a warm and bubbly tomato sauce! Today I would like to share with you my Zucchini meatballs recipe. Turkey meatballs with zucchini baked right in. You can cook Zucchini "meatballs" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini "meatballs"
- Prepare of zucchinis 2 large.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- Prepare of basil fresh chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need of garlic 2 minced.
- It’s of olive oil.
We make them into large meatballs because they are basically a meal in and of themselves, but feel free to make them into smaller sizes! Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce. Be the first to review this recipe. Serve Zucchini Meatballs over pasta and sauce with a side of veggies.
Zucchini "meatballs" Instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. Shred your zucchinis..
- Add oil to a saute pan and add garlic. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add zucchini. Salt pepper. Fold and mix on high till water has evaporated. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a caulinder..
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, zucchini, basil, and egg..
- Roll into little balls. Place on baking dish. Bake 25 or so..
- In a sauté pan add marinara sauce. Add zucchini balls and cook about 5 minutes. Serve over spaghetti. Enjoy..
- You can "fry" the zucchini balls in a saute pan to crisp them up instead of baking..
Zucchini Meatballs – baked meatballs with lots of hidden veggies in tomato sauce; your picky eaters will love this healthy meal! These Zucchini Meatballs are tender, moist, and loaded with bursting flavors that will make you come for seconds. Zucchini season is in full swing and has become one of my favorite times of the year. Uncategorized. "Meat-a-balls!" Meatballs are the coolest. In the book these were actually called Turkey and Zucchini Burgers-and if you like, you can shape these into.