Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce. Dip each zucchini coin into the parmesan mixture, turning to coat and pressing Sprinkle zucchini layer with mozzarella and the remaining parmesan. You'll knock their socks off with this easy-to-prep side dish that's absolutely delicious. Stuffed zucchini boats filled with the flavors of chicken parmesan.
This zucchini Parmesan makes an excellent meat-free meal that the whole family will enjoy. Garden-fresh zucchini and tomatoes bake to perfection with a For extra color and flavor, add layer the fried zucchini with red bell pepper strips or add a layer of sliced mushrooms before you add the tomatoes. Layers of zucchini, rich tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese makes this easy, gluten free recipe the perfect meatless meal or side dish. You can have Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s Pinch of pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic.
- Prepare 1 jar of veggie marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Angel hair pasta.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
To assemble layer the cooked zucchini with the tomato sauce and grated or shredded cheese. Finish with a generous layer of mozzarella cheese. Replace the red sauce with a white sauce, add cooked spinach or cooked mushrooms before you top the zucchini with cheese, add some fresh slices of basil, etc. – your own culinary creativity is the limit! Flavor packed roasted zucchini, squash and tomatoes made with garlic, parmesan cheese and herbs.
Zucchini Parmesan with Red Sauce Preparation
- Cut zucchini in halves and disgorge them for 10 minutes to remove excess water..
- Season zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic. Top with marinara sauce.
- Add desired amount of Mozz and Parm. I added more garlic on top the cheeses..
- Cook in the oven on 375°F for 25 minutes..
- While cooking in the oven, make the angel hair pasta and add remaining or desired amount of marinara sauce to the cooked angel hair pasta..
These sheet pan veggies are incredibly simple yet full of. freshly grated Romano cheese. homemade breadcrumbs. herbs such as oregano, basil, parsley and thyme. spices such as red pepper flakes. You will fall in love with this delicious Zucchini Parmesan recipe! It's quick and easy to prepare, healthy and incredibly delicious. Even when it's smothered in marinara and cheese in "eggplant parmesan", I still have to remind myself I'm an adult, and persuade myself to give it a go each time that dish is. We're obsessed with this vegetarian Zucchini Parmesan!