Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein. Regular lo mein from your neighborhood chinese restaurant is most likely loaded with calories and fat, due to the oil. The beauty of Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien's zucchini lo mein recipe is that it is a fraction of the calories, completely natural, starch-free, and wonderfully nutritious. It's healthy and high in fiber, which.
Click the share button to confirm. This stir fry recipe has lo mein style zucchini noodles and a flavorful authentic Since I am always trying to lighten up our meals, swapping out the noodles for spiralized veggies makes them lower carb (Teriyaki Chicken Zoodles. Spicy chicken and green chiles are wrapped in zucchini sheets instead of tortillas for a low-carb twist on green enchiladas. You can have Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein
- You need 2 T of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 1 packet of natural no-calorie sweetener.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 20 oz of spiralized zucchini, 2-3 medium.
- It’s 8 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 c of frozen Asian-style Stir-fry vegetable.
- Prepare 1 c of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 c of mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 1/4 c of scallions, chopped.
Slice zucchini into thin, wide sheets using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline. Sauteed bite-sized chicken breast and grape tomatoes cooked with spiralized zucchini, fresh mozzarella and basil. When making zoodles (zucchini noodles) I prefer a thicker noodle because it has more of bite and I'm careful not to overcook them so they don't. Dig into these healthy noodle recipes: Zucchini So Low Mein with Chicken and California Girlfredo (made with Tofu Shirataki)!
Chicken Zucchini So Low Mein Preparation
- Sauce: in small bowl, combine soy sauce, sweetener, sesame oil, crushed garlic and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Mix well..
- Spray wok or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder and 1/4 tsp onion powder. Add frozen veggies, sprouts and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 min, until chicken no longer pink and veggies are hot and tender..
- Add zucchini noodles and scallions. Cook and stir until hot and slightly tender, about 3 min. Drain excess liquid. Add sauce and stir until evenly coated and mostly absorbed, about 2 min..
Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! As a kid growing up my mom was not very well versed in making Chinese food (she once made chow mein with angel hair. The final recipe is paleo, low-carb, keto friendly and absolutely delicious. Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video.