Stuffed Zucchini. Remove foil and cover with mozzarella cheese. Stuffed Zucchini with Chicken Sausage "I absolutely love this recipe. Great by itself or with a side of pasta." – Vicky.
I followed the recipe exactly as stated. Finely chop zucchini pulp; set aside. Saute onion in oil in large heavy skillet. You can have Stuffed Zucchini using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 4 large of Zucchini.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce, if 1 is not enough I use 2 and add cornstarch to thicken.
- Prepare 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 3 1/2 tsp of Dry parsley.
- It’s 2 tsp of Allspice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
Add mushrooms, garlic and reserved chopped zucchini; cook over medium heat until most of moisture evaporates. Add cream cheese, egg, Parmesan, parsley, and pepper. Add mushrooms and cook until deeply brown. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Zucchini If you love all-things buff chick, this simple mixture of rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce will make you melt.
Stuffed Zucchini Preparation
- First, brown ground beef with spices and add chopped garlic..
- After meat has cooked for a while, add onion. Cook until onion softens and meat cooked through..
- Prepare zucchini while meat mixture is cooling. Chop zucchini into 3 pieces. Use melon baller or knife to take out the zucchini insides. Save the zucchini insides for later..
- Stuff the zucchini with meat mixture. Align in pan close to each other so mixture stays in. Add zucchini insides to pan..
- I like to sprinkle spice, cumin, and curry over everything. Then add tomato sauce..
- Bring to a boil then cover and cook for 40-45 min. Check on it occasionally, spoon sauce over zucchini when you check on it. Boil uncovered for 5-10 min to let sauce thicken if you want..
- This is traditionally served over white rice..
Tender zucchini filled with a silky meat sauce, topped with cheese and baked until tender. Serve this easy dish with a side salad and garlic bread for the perfect family meal! Remove from heat; let cool slightly. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. In a medium saute pan over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and let heat through.