Yellow zucchini tomato grevy. Our creamy tomato sauce for gnocchi and tender zucchini gets plenty of classic Italian flavor from roasted red peppers, capers, oregano, and more. The sauce gets a twist from specialty yellow tomatoes, beloved for their mellow flavor and sunny hue. Zucchini and tomatoes are kind of a blank slate in the flavor department.
Anything that's starting to look a little sad! Choose from our many yellow, orange and gold heirloom tomatoes for your tomato garden. Small eggplant, yellow zucchini, chard and purple pepper. You can make Yellow zucchini tomato grevy using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yellow zucchini tomato grevy
- Prepare 3 of yellow zucchini s.
- Prepare 8 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli.
- Prepare of Black Pepper corns 3tbsp grated.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
Fresh vegetable, zucchini, eggplant, tomato, pepper. Slices of pan-fried zucchini alternate with mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes to make a pretty layered dish that's topped with Parmesan cheese Remove from heat. For a light entrée on a summer night, this dish is just the ticket. Salting and draining the zucchini and tomatoes before baking prevents them from releasing excess moisture as they bake, so the gratin stays firm, not soggy.
Yellow zucchini tomato grevy Step by step
- Chop the tomatoes and onion..
- Cut thin slices of zucchini..
- Grate the garlic cloves..
- Chopped Parsaley for garnish..
- Add 4tbsp of ghee or cooking oil into the pan..
- Add grated pepper corns + grated garlic..
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir for 5 to 7 mins on medium heat..
- Add onions + salt +Turmeric + Chilli powder and stir for another 5 to 7 mins..
- Add zucchini and stir for 5mins..
- Add yogurt stir and cover wid the lid for 10 to 15mins..
- Just check it's done if not give another 5 to 10 mins. ? and garnish wid Parsaley.
- Have fun cooking fellas?.
Even people who don't like zucchini can't seem to get enough of this full-flavored side dish. I always bring it to our family gatherings and potlucks because it goes well with any entree. Spread zucchini and tomato slices on the baking sheets in as close to a single layer as you can. Arrange remaining zucchini on top, then tomato slices. Sprinkle with remaining grated cheese and bake until set and golden brown.