Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb). Cheesy Zucchini Gratin is not only low carb, but it is insanely delicious and loaded with garlic and the most heavenly cheesy cream sauce! I am so excited to introduce you all to one of THE BEST recipes you will ever try! I love zucchini and this my lovely foodie friends, is the best way to eat it!
But potatoes, in my opinion, are at the top of the list for being one of vegetables to avoid. Zucchini is naturally low carb, keto friendly, gluten-free, and everyone loves it even if they aren't following any of those special diets. In the middle of the summer, give me all the zucchini! You can have Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb)
- It’s 3 of medium zucchini (18 oz.).
- You need of Ruth Ann's.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried shallots.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Italian shredded cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of roasted garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
Low carb zucchini gratin is yet another way I'm using zucchini this week. This Zucchini Recipe Is A Low-Carb Take On Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes This warm and comforting dish might be just what we need right now. Other Low Carb Zucchini Recipes; Zucchini Gratin; A traditional au gratin dish is topped with breadcrumbs, along with cheese. Then it's cooked until perfectly golden brown.
Zucchini Gratin (Low Carb) Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray round white casserole dish with Pam..
- Slice zucchini 1/4" on mandolin. Season zucchini liberally with Ruth Ann's. Place 1/3 of the zucchini slices in the casserole dish and sprinkle with 1 tsp shallots and 1/2 cup of the cheese..
- Repeat with remaining zucchini, shallots, and cheese..
- Combine the heavy cream and the roasted garlic powder. Pour it over the top..
- Bake for 40 minutes..
But using zucchini and skipping the crispy topping makes it a fantastic low carb side dish. I love zucchini and this my lovely foodie friends, is. Zucchini & Yellow Squash Au Gratin It must have been pretty good, I came back after checking on baby Cash* and Terrance had already dug in without me. Notes on Crock Pot Squash Au Gratin.