Zucchini waffles. Until Zucchini Waffles came along I never even considered owning a waffle iron. Since going low carb and becoming a recipe developer I'm always looking at what kitchen tools could help me in the kitchen. Gluten free Zucchini Waffles stuffed with grated zucchini & parmesan.
I don't know why but I love them. There are not many ingredients in these zucchini waffles just than zucchini, onion, cheese and eggs. Definitely as much fun to say as they are to eat. You can have Zucchini waffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini waffles
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- It’s 1/2 of your favorite shredded cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
And you'll have all the more fun eating this delicious recipe knowing that they are made. This zucchini savory waffle recipe is easy to make and super delicious! Zucchini waffles are cheesy and delicious, and your family will hardly notice that they are filled with veggies! Preheat the waffle iron to the regular setting.
Zucchini waffles Step by step
- Lightly salt shredded zucchini l, let sit 10 minutes..
- Drain as much water as you can from zucchini.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cook in your waffle iron according to its instructions. Approx 3 minutes.
- Should make 4 waffles..
For the waffles: Toss together the zucchini and carrots in a bowl. Make these Healthy Zucchini Waffles with chocolate chunks for a seasonal breakfast that you'll love all You will absolutely love this zucchini waffle recipe because it's made with whole wheat flour. These Savoury Zucchini Waffles are delicious alone or a perfect partner for chicken. Waffles can easily be changed up by swapping out white flour for whole wheat and adding flax seeds or chia. What do you eat for breakfast on busy mornings?