Zucchini Bread (or Muffins). The BEST zucchini bread muffins EVER! Moist, sweet, packed with shredded zucchini, walnuts, dried cranberries, and spiced with vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Order this recipe for delivery or pickup.
By Natalie Mastroianni Moreau; Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Muffins. Zucchini and apple muffins with a generous helping of cinnamon are a quick and easy breakfast treat to prepare. Combine the egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. You can cook Zucchini Bread (or Muffins) using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread (or Muffins)
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of add ins (walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.).
- Prepare of Rolled oats, optional for topping.
Fold in the zucchini, walnuts and currants. Today's zucchini bread batter makes great zucchini bread muffins, too! Make the batter as instructed- instead of pouring it into a loaf pan, spoon the batter into a prepared muffin pan filling each well all the way to the top. A moist and delicious zucchini bread flavored with walnuts and cinnamon.
Zucchini Bread (or Muffins) Step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set it aside. After shredding the zucchini, blot it dry with a few paper towels and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, yogurt and vanilla until combined. Set aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the zucchini and the add in of your choice..
- Bread: Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the rolled oats evenly over the top of the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if the top is browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack until it's cool enough to handle..
- Muffins: Scoop the batter into greased or lined muffin tins about 2/3 of the way up and sprinkle the oats over the tops. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Mini Loaves: Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack until they're cool enough to handle..
Easy to bake and freeze, this recipe makes two loaves. The muffins were wonderful and the whole family gobbled them up.. These Zucchini Bread Muffins are so moist, tasty, and flavorful, and are a great way to use up all that fresh, farmers market zucchini that's in season right now. If you're in the mood for more sweet zucchini recipes, you've gotta try my Lemon Poppy Seed Zucchini Bread, Zucchini Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting, and Cinnamon Swirl Zucchini Bread My biggest complaint with most zucchini bread muffin recipes is that they turn out heavy and greasy. I wanted to create the best zucchini bread muffins, muffins that were lighter and fluffier, not so dense and thick.