Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato. Slice potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, and tomatoes into ¼" slices. Arrange veggies on top of onion mixture. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and thyme.
Gratins can be made with or without a topping, but I can never resist a crunchy, golden brown breadcrumb topping. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. In a large skillet, saute squash in oil until tender. You can cook Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato
- It’s 2 of medium potato.
- Prepare 2 of medium yellow squash.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 2 of medium tomato.
- It’s 2 of onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need of fresh thyme.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of grated parmesan.
Add the tomatoes, basil, pepper and salt. Parmesan Tomato Squash Bake is a simple recipe with layered fresh tomatoes, zucchini and summer squash topped with garlic, onion and parmesan cheese! Our garden is producing delicious vegetables and the farmers markets are bursting with local, fresh produce. See great recipes for Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato too!
Baked potato,zucchini,yellow squash,tomato Instructions
- Using mandelin slicer(optional), slice all the veggies..
- Heat oil,fry onions and garlic in a pan until caramalised.
- In baking dish, add the caramalised onions on the bottom first.
- Arrange the veggies one over the other separately, so that you could arrange easily in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle some fresh thyme. Drizzle with olive oil,season with salt, pepper. Cover with foil..
- Preheat the oven at 400 c. Bake the dish for 35 to 40 mins..
- Remove frm the oven, let it cool fr 5 mins without removing the foil.
- Put the oven after seasoning with some parmesan and broil fr 3 mins..
On the stove, medium heat, in a large skillet, melt the butter. Stir in salmon and scallops then potato cream sauce. Using a mandoline or a very sharp knife, slice potatoes and zucchini as thinly as possible into rounds. Grilled, stuffed, pickled, baked—even pureed into smoothies! Fried Stuffed Squash Blossoms "These are just amazing: so simple, light, and crisp." – Chef John.