Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants. Cube pulp; set shells and pulp aside. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic until onion is tender. The Best Stuffed Eggplant Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly
The roasted eggplant is topped with fresh summer vegetables and a delicious homemade tomato sauce. Lightly spray the cut edges of the eggplant with nonstick cooking spray, then spoon one quarter of the vegetable mixture into each shell. Wash the zucchinis, peppers, and eggplants and cut off the tops. You can make Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (3/4 American, 1/4 Egyptian).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion diced.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 of big ripe tomato diced.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of dried mint.
- You need 10 of zucchinis (bought ready for stuffing).
- Prepare 10 of eggplants (bought ready for stuffing).
- Prepare 5 of squash (bought ready for stuffing).
- It’s 1 of lemon.
Core out the center of the eggplants and zucchinis and reuse the inner flesh for another recipe such as baba ghanough or zucchini bread. Combine all ingredients for the stuffing. Fill each vegetable halfway with the stuffing, as it will increase in size as it cooks. Mag luluto po tayo ng maashi kousa wa badenjan. / stuffed zucchini and eggplants / Jordan marrow at talong At ito po mga sangkap o ginamit natin sa pag luto.
Vegetarian stuffed zucchini, eggplants Instructions
- Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
- The stuffing: Dice the onions, the garlic and mix it with the rice, cinnamon, sweet pepper and salt. You can add a tablespoon of cooking oil..
- Stuff the vegetables but keep 1/4 empty.
- In a pot, put some oil and add the tomato sauce.. Stir around till it turns orange-like.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic and stir and then add the lemon juice and the dried mint.
- Remove from the heat and start placing the stuffed vegetables..
- Fill with water until the vegetables are under 1cm of water..
- Put back on high heat until boil and then set the heat to medium.. The dish should be ready in 30 to 45 minutes..
Stir in tomatoes and reserved eggplant flesh. Stir in the basil, sugar, and salt. Spoon cooked vegetables into prebaked eggplant shells. Top with vegan cheese shreds and or vegan parmesan. Vegan Lentil Stew; Chickpea Stew Place the eggplant shells in the water, skin side up, and bring to a boil over a high flame.