Cream Cheese Shortbread.
You can have Cream Cheese Shortbread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Shortbread
- Prepare 60 g of Cream Cheese *softened.
- You need 65 g of Butter *softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 teaspoons of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Rice Flour OR Custard Powder *OR Corn Starch.
Cream Cheese Shortbread instructions
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Line a baking tray with baking paper..
- Mix softened Cream Cheese, Butter and Sugar until smooth and well combined. Add Lemon Juice, Plain Flour and Rice Flour, and mix well. Then use your hands to bring the dough together..
- On a floured surface, roll out the dough to 8mm thick and cut into shapes..
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside on the trays for 10 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..