Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes. There's so much deliciousness going on in these perfect savory zucchini & corn pancakes. Your taste buds are greeted with the mellowness of the pancake batter and the zucchini, then you get a burst of sweet from the corn, a bite of heat from the jalapeno pepper, and hints of savory and pepper from the turmeric, salt, and chives. Combine zucchini, corn, onion, and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet on high heat. Sprinkle some salt over your grated zucchini, allow to sit for about an hour to remove some water. Put the zucchini in a large, clean dish towel, and squeeze out any excess water. You can make Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes
- It’s 180 ml of nondairy milk or water.
- Prepare 120 g of oats.
- It’s 70 g of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbs. of nutricional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbs. of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion (purple).
- It’s 1 of grated zucchini.
Put zucchini in a large bowl. Add in the minced garlic, flour, coriander, onion powder, and black pepper. Form into balls and press gently to flatten. To make these, first put the frozen corn and grated zucchini in a bowl.
Vegan corn cheese zucchini pancakes Preparation
- Blend everything exept onion and zucchini.
- Transfer in a bowl and add onion and zucchini.
- Bake in a pan on each side for 2-3 min.
- Serve with fresh tomatos.
In a separate bowl mash up the silken tofu and add the curry powder and chickpea or besan flour. Mix well and then mix with the corn and zucchini. Then add in some fresh herbs. Grate the zucchini into a bowl using the large grating side of a box grater. Immediately stir in the onion and eggs.