Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip. Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip Hello everyone, The other day I was chatting with a really sweet new blogger friend, in regards to recipes with Courgettes/Zucchinis. She mentioned that her garden is filled with Courgettes, and besides soups she really didn't know what else to do with them. These courgette patties were so quick to make and absolutely delicious.
Cook them in a bit of oil until they are crisp and brown on each side and serve. The dill worked so well in these. How to cook simple & easy Zucchini Patties with Homemade Tzatziki. You can make Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip
- It’s 1 of kilo Courgette/Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dill chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parsley choppped.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mint choppped (optional).
- Prepare 150 grams of Self-rishing flour.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetable Oil.
- You need of Tzatziki Dip.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo Yogurt.
- Prepare 3-4 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vinegar (white).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Dill or Parsley (optional).
Tzatziki is a refreshing yogurt and shredded cucumber dip popular in Greece and the Middle East. It is typically served as part of a meze, as a side dish to grilled meats, or with gyros. I personally think it's good enough to just eat with a spoon. What You'll Need To Make Tzatziki ZUCCHNI TZATZIKI SAUCE CALORIES & NUTRITION VALUES.
Courgette Patties with Tzaziki Dip Preparation
- Wash Courgette and pee..
- Grate and set in the sink so that all the excess water can drain..
- In a large bowl add in the Courgette, herbs, eggs, flour, salt, pepper and combine. Then with a spoon scoop one tablespoon of the mixture and set into the frying pan..
- Each side needs about 5 minutes to fry. Turn over when one side is golden brown..
- Tzatziki Dip Preparation.
- Cut Cucumber into 4 pieces, and spoon out the seeds..
- Next grate the cucumber.
- Grate garlic in a multi-blender.
- Add into the cucumber all the ingredients and mix….:).
- Simple to make and rather quickly….
Zucchini Tzatziki is not a simple sauce, side dish or a dip. It is in fact a very nutritious meal. It is ranks as Grade A food. Good Foods™ Tzatziki Dip for dipping; Instructions. Grate zucchini into a large bowl.