Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread. Mix well and pour into graham cracker crust. Old Fashioned Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce. Some of the reviewers suggested that it tasted like Kings Hawaiian Bread.
It's made with bread roll dough, coconut milk, and Hawaiian Dream Cake ~ a layered delight with pineapple-and-coconut laced yellow cake base, layer of creamy pineapple pudding, and freshly whipped cream and. This is a great bread machine recipe that substitutes pineapple juice for the usual water, making it extra flavorful. Delight your family with these easy to make zucchini bread recipes. You can create Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 (4 ounce) of containers Gerber Hawaiian Delight baby food.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (not a deal breaker to omit).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans. (I always use pecans but I'm sure it would be good with any nut or ok if u needed to leave out.).
These recipes are so tasty that if you are not a zucchini lover, you will be soon. Enjoy the different variations of zucchini bread that show you how to make the most of a great vegetable! Rating This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift!
Hawaiian Delight Zucchini Bread Step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Spray 2 8×4 bread pans with baking spray or grease and flour pans..
- In large bowl combine eggs,sugar,oil,baby food,vanilla and zucchini. Beat until well blended..
- Stir in flour,salt,baking powder,baking soda until blended..
- Add pineapple,raisins,and pecans; stir til well blended..
- Pour into prepared pans. Bake for 1 hour,or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to cooling rack..
- Cool in pans for 15 minutes. Remove from pans and cool on rack..
- Freezes well. I wrap mine in plastic wrap then aluminum foil and put in zip lock bag removing air from bag..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
Soft, moist, ultra fudgy chocolate zucchini bread, with a full cup of zucchini in the recipe, to add moisture without extra fat and calories! To keep the recipe vegan, I often use coconutmilk yogurt, but other nondairy yogurts such as almond or soy yogurt work as well. Zucchini bread is one of our favorites in the summertime when zucchini is abundant. This old-fashioned, simple zucchini bread recipe has the perfect balance of sweetness and spice. It's tender and forms a lovely sugary crust on top.