Chocolate Zucchini Bread. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted.
Chocolate Zucchini bread with a cinnamon twist. In large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix well. This easy chocolate zucchini bread will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. You can create Chocolate Zucchini Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 3 of square unsweetened chocolate melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped nuts(I used walnuts).
- You need 2 cups of grated zucchini.
Don't be afraid to eat a slice with ice cream. You can thank me later for that tip:) You are going to fall in love with this Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread! Even if you think you don't like zucchini, make this bread. Can't taste it, can't see it.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread Step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grease and flour or spray 2 8×4 bread pans or this makes 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes..
- Mix flour,baking powder,and salt..
- Add eggs,oil,sugar,vanilla and chocolate. Mix well..
- Fold in zucchini and nuts. Batter is stiff and thick like a brownie mix..
- Divide batter between pans..
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Freezes well..
All I see is the fudgiest, moistest, most decadent chocolate bread you will ever have. If you're new to this whole Chocolate Zucchini Bread concept, here's all you need to know: it is a "thing". Stir in the brown sugar until completely smooth. Chocolate zucchini bread is the perfect way to use up any extra zucchini bread you have laying around. And I bet you'll make it a priority to have extra zucchini after tasting this recipe!