Salty zucchini muffins. These zucchini cheddar cheese savory muffins are super delicious! Zucchini keep the muffin moist and the cheddar cheese adds a lot of flavor! There's no long list of ingredients or complicated preparation involved, simply add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stir with a wooden spoon until just combined and you are ready to go.
Carrot, Apple, and Zucchini Muffins "Super yummy! Kids ate them all in one go." – Rebi Corb. When you sprinkle salt on plants like zucchini, some of the water inside the cells is pulled out toward the salt. You can have Salty zucchini muffins using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salty zucchini muffins
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 210 g of white flour.
- You need 60 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 140 ml of milk.
- It’s 200 g of zucchini.
- It’s 100 g of cheese.
- Prepare 12 g of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Hungarian sweet paprika.
This process is called osmosis ("oz-MOE-sis"). Squeezing the shredded zucchini in a towel gets some of the water out, but salting even half the zucchini and letting osmosis do its work lets you squeeze out at least double the water. Combine the egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the zucchini, walnuts and currants.
Salty zucchini muffins Step by step
- Shred the zucchini like you would shred cheese. Put it in a pan with little oil and fry it for 5-10 minutes..
- Add the zucchini in a big pot and add the rest of the ingredients: shredded cheese, flour, oil,baking powder,sweet hungarian paprika, and salt..
- Put the paper tins in the muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes on 170 degrees celsius..
The BEST easy Healthy Zucchini Muffins you'll ever make, naturally sweetened with maple syrup! These zucchini muffins are light, moist and fluffy with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg. They are my go to zucchini muffin recipe – great to use up that summer zucchini and easy to freeze for later!. Ok guys, I'm kinda obsessed with todays recipe. Savoury muffins – great heated up with cracked salt This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community.