Zucchini Jam (Vegan). This Creamy Zucchini Oatmeal can be served hot or cold and makes for the perfect nourishing breakfast! It's also Vegan, Gluten Free, and Refined Sugar Free. The Best Vegan Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
These healthy muffins are made without eggs and dairy—which makes Serve plain, topped with butter or nut/seed butter, jam, or a little applesauce. These healthy zucchini pancakes are made with a blend of whole-grain, gluten-free flours, and are free from dairy and eggs. Need a way to use up zucchini? You can make Zucchini Jam (Vegan) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Jam (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- You need 2 of apples.
- It’s 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 70 g of golden raisins.
Zucchini Pineapple Jam Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Savory #Vegan Zucchini Muffins via @TheHummusapien #ad @BlueDiamond"]. This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Delicious Vegan Zucchini Lasagna with Vegan Ricotta by http Meanwhile slice zucchini vertically into thin lasagna shaped "noodles" using a pairing knife or mandolin slicer and set aside.
Zucchini Jam (Vegan) Preparation
- Shred the peeled apples and the zucchini into small thin pieces. Put it in a tall pan on the stovetop with the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon..
- Stir it frequently and add some water if needed to avoid sticking to the bottom of the pan..
- Cook it on slow fire until the zucchini and apples "fall into themselves" and become creamy..
- When its ready add the golden raisins and put it into glass jars, turn the jars upside down, and let the jam cool off upside down..
- When its cold you can put it in the fridge. Let me know if you tried this recipe :).
We experimented with making some vegan ricotta , and were amazed at how well it turned out. Zucchini noodles have never been my jam, so I wasn't super keen about the idea of zucchini. The zucchini keeps these pancakes incredibly soft and moist even without any oil or fat in the recipe, and you really can't taste the sneaky zucchini in here at all. They'll remind you of eating homemade. This recipe is perfect for summer when zucchini is cheaply available and it's too hot to turn on the oven!