Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. That being said, these Parmesan zucchini fries are so good that the dipping sauce is totally optional. The cheese and garlic powder provide so much flavor that nothing else is needed. But if you like a creamier sauce, I think these go perfectly with my spicy appetizer dipping sauce , or keto ranch dressing , too.
Dip zucchini fries into beaten eggs, in batches; shake to remove excess, and roll in Parmesan mixture until fully coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Note: The zucchini is also wonderful oven "fried" in slices. You can create Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Spicy appetizer dipping sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Omit dipping in the seasoned flour mixture. Dip each slice in the beaten egg wash, then into the bread crumb mixture. Place the fries in the oven, flipping occasionally until golden brown. For the Parmesan Dipping Sauce, dice onion and sauté in about a tbsp of olive oil.
Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce Preparation
- Cut each zucchini in half lengthwise 4 x (to make eight long sticks from each squash). Then cut the sticks in once crossways making 16 sticks from each squash approximately 4 inches long and a 1/2 thick.
- Prepare two sealable bags one with egg.
- One with the mixture of grated Parmesan cheese garlic powder and black pepper.mix.
- Dip each squash stick in egg shake off and then put in Parmesan mixture coating all sides place on a baking sheet in a single layer without touching.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes flipping the fries rotating the pan halfway through until golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy these delicious parmesan zucchini fries in the spicy dipping appetizer sauce enjoy y'all ?.
Great recipe for Parmesan zucchini fries with spicy appetizer dipping sauce. This is zucchini fry recipe I was a little worried about because every time I've always tried to cook zucchini in the oven it's always been mushy these are not mushy they are delicious The Best Fried Zucchini Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly Summertime Beer-battered Fried Zucchini With Honey-mustard Ranch Dipping Sauce, Buffalo Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce, Apricot Dijon Dipping Sauce. Crispy Parmesan Fried Zucchini are savory parmesan and panko coated zucchini bites. They will quickly become a favorite for an easy and crowd-pleasing snack, appetizer or side dish!