Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb). Keto Low Carb Chicken Spaghetti recipe, with a delicious cheesy sauce, no canned soups. Tips for Making Keto Low Carb Chicken Spaghetti. My number one tip is to ensure you adequately remove excess moisture from the zoodles by draining them after they are cooked and then blotting them dry.
Spaghetti Squash Recipe: It's like a spaghetti casserole but with squash! Low Carb Chicken Parmesan with a crispy Keto coating tastes just like a classic Parmigiana without the carb-loaded guilt! Broil (or grill for us Aussies!) With our low carb chicken parmesan, you have the option of using your favourite marinara sauce OR cooking up our homemade tomato sauce. You can cook Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb)
- You need 4 of large zucchini (6 small).
- You need 4-5 of thin sliced chicken breast strips.
- You need 1 packet of Shake N Bake Parmesan Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Fresh mozzarella.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Zucchini Noodles with Chicken Recipe Video. While it's easy to make this recipe, it always helps to Sprinkle with Parmesan: Add a portion of the zucchini noodles to each plate and sprinkle with fresh I love using zoodles in place of spaghetti, but I've been bored with the classic red sauce or pesto. Zucchini noodles are served alongside chicken topped with marinara and cheese in this gluten-free version of chicken Parmesan. A perfect weekday meal, well suited for a low-carb diet.
Chicken Parmesan with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) Step by step
- Mix: breadcrumbs, panko, 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, parsley, and grated parmesan..
- Whisk: eggs and milk..
- Coat: chicken in flour, then eggs, then breadcrumb mix..
- Bake: chicken at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes..
- Remove: chicken from oven, top with fresh mozarella, return to oven for 3 minutes (or until cheese is melted)..
- While chicken is in the oven, heat spaghetti sauce of your choice on stove, seasoning if desired..
- Use: spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté: zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Add: spaghetti sauce to zucchini and stir, saving some sauce for topping..
- Plate: Zucchini "noodles", chicken, additional sauce if desired..
Our Chicken Parmesan with Spaghetti cuts over half the calories of the traditional recipe. Pasta now plays a supporting role in this dish, and by. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes in a food processor; process until almost smooth. Heat a saucepan over medium-low heat. The eggplant parmesan recipe was tweaked from Molly Gilbert's new book, One Pan & Done.