Lemon crinkle cookies.
You can cook Lemon crinkle cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon crinkle cookies
- It’s 1 box of lemon cake mix.
- Prepare of (1) 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of powdered sugar.
Lemon crinkle cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray Cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, cool whip and egg. The mix will be VERY fluffy. Just keep mixing until well combined..
- Use a small cookie scoop or two spoons to drop rounded cookie dough into powdered sugar. Roll dough ball until completely covered. Set cookies on cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart..
- Bake at 350F for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden around the edges. Let cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely..
- Store at room temperature in airtight container. These are best eaten within a day or two of baking..
- See YouTube or Ig tv for video instructions if needed. https://youtu.be/vsAFSXeo-oc.