Chia pudding with cookie butter.
You can cook Chia pudding with cookie butter using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding with cookie butter
- It’s 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of almond butter or cookie butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1.5 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 6 tsp of chia seeds.
Chia pudding with cookie butter step by step
- Add the honey, vanilla, and cookie butter to a bowl. Mix with a fork until fully combined..
- Then, add the cacao powder and continue to mix until lumps are gone. It should form a paste-like texture..
- Add about 1/4 of the almond milk and continue to mix until all lumps are gone and consistency is smooth..
- Add remaining milk and mix again. Then, add the chia seeds and continue to mix until chia seeds are fully incorporated into the mixture..
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. After refrigerating, give it one more mix. And, serve right away or allow to marinate in the refrigerator over night..
- Add your choice of topping. I added some chocolate and a strawberry (in between the layers I just used granola).