Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole. Heat a saucepan, and add the oil, cumin seeds and onions. Stir continuously until the onions are soft and. Baked aubergine 'chips' make a moreish easy starter or side dish.
The trick is to treat them like you would a good cut of meat – take time. Easy aubergine recipes are some of my favourite to prepare when we're trying to eat healthily or Find some of our favourite aubergine recipes here and keep scrolling to get this baked aubergine in. Download Baked aubergine stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can create Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole
- Prepare 1 of kilo Aubergines/Eggplants sliced.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini sliced.
- You need 2 of medium size Onions diced.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 of kilo fresh Tomatoes grated and 2 tablespoons of Tomato Paste.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves diced (optional).
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Cottage Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Pepper.
Aubergines stuffed with provolone and parmesan cheese mixed with tomatoes and baked. They are delicious served with a salad for lunch or supper. Our baked miso aubergine recipe is the perfect starter to any oriental meal. The delicate balance of sweet and salty flavours brings the aubergine to life for a delicious side to any meal.
Baked Aubergine & Zucchini topped with Cottage Cheese Casserole Step by step
- Place sliced Aubergines and brush with vegetable oil into baking pan and bake until Aubergines have softened..
- Crush garlic cloves…..
- Add olive oil into a sauce pan, the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Place Zucchini on the bottom of the baking pan, and start to tightly roll Aubergines. Place one next to the other and around the pan. Aubergines should be tightly rolled..
- Pour tomato sauce into baking pan and bake for 25 minutes. Once this is ready top by adding Cottage Cheese or any cheese of your choice, bake for another 15 minutes. That’s it ?.
- Kali Orexi!!!!.
The new vegetarian: Baked aubergine with a spicy north African rub and topped with herby bulgar and cooling yoghurt – it's a match made in food heaven. Aubergines, known in America as eggplants, come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors. The most popular eggplant is the large purple eggplant. Simplest Baked Aubergine (Eggplant) with Tomato & Pesto. The aubergine and tomato would also make an excellent sauce for pasta.