Toddler-size Zucchini Fries. To keep the fries light, we breaded them simply in flour, egg and milk, and panko. Digestive health: Zucchini has high water and dietary fiber content that could possibly help in boosting digestion. Zucchini also adds variety to your toddler's diet and enhances the nutritional composition.
The Toddler shoe size chart helps you determine your young child's shoe size and convert between sizes in different countries. Please click on one of the expandable panels below to view the appropriate chart. Shoe size charts are available for toddlers and infants. You can have Toddler-size Zucchini Fries using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Toddler-size Zucchini Fries
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coconut oil or unsalted butter – melted.
- You need 2 tbs of grated parmesan romano blend (just parmesan is fine too).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
This healthier version of fried zucchini sticks or zucchini fries as some people call them are The serving size is huge, each person gets a whole zucchini! The only complaints I used to get was that Healthy Fried Zucchini Tips: For best results, it's best to bread them in two batches so the crumbs. Zucchini noodles are made from raw zucchini that have been spiralized or cut into long, thin strips until they resemble spaghetti. Zucchini is arguably the most popular, as it is easy to spiralize, inexpensive, and neutral in flavor.
Toddler-size Zucchini Fries Step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment the paper. Mix parmesan/romano blend, garlic powder, and basil in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Wash zucchini. Cut into thirds across. Cut each third in half lengthwise. Cut each half into 3 to 4 pieces lengthwise to make wedges..
- Place zucchini in a medium bowl. Drizzle with oil/butter and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with seasoning mix. Gently toss to coat again..
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, turning halfway through. About 10 minutes..
- Let cool to room temp before feeding to little ones. Enjoy!.
Baking these zucchini fries creates optimal lightness and crunch. Frying them in coconut oil or canola oil is definitely an option for these fries, but that will just soak the Zucchini Fries. When it comes to our recipes that use a Parmesan, almond flour or pork rind coating we always go the baking route. And toddlers don't always have the words to be able to effectively communicate that they aren't hungry, so they may just refuse to eat. Freezing zucchini is useful when your garden overflows with this prolific vegetable.