Mexican style zucchini.
You can create Mexican style zucchini using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican style zucchini
- Prepare 2 of Large zucchinis.
- You need 2 of Medium tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Medium onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlics.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
Mexican style zucchini Step by step
- In a large pan Heat up some Olive oil in medium heat..
- Add diced zucchini and saute for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add Pinch of black pepper, garlic & onions & continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes & stir.
- Add half cup of whole corn kernel..
- Stir & let simmer for another 10 minutes or till zucchini is slightly translucent in the center..
- Serve & enjoy as main dish or side dish..